Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Secret Ingredients Family Cookbook Party in Tucson!

We love celebrations at Secret Ingredients, and we were so excited to hear about this birthday celebration in Tucson last weekend...


Seventeen members of the Sobel and Pirtle families gathered their favorite family recipes and memories and created Secret Ingredients cookbooks to celebrate the birthdays of the family matriarchs, Fair and Klaire. A special party was planned to celebrate the two women, and each person prepared their favorite recipe. How neat is that!


Thank you to the Sobel/Pirtle clan for sharing these pictures with us! We are so glad that we were able to help you celebrate these two special women! Posted by Picasa

If you are interested in looking at some of this Tucson clan's recipes, check out Secret Ingredients' recipe database, The Stock Pot! You do not have to be a paying member to look at our database. Simply fill out the Get Started form and you will have free access to our recipes!

7 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That party looks so cool! And you product looks awesome. I have always wanted to make a family cookbook, but it seems a little overwhelming. I love that there's a company that will take my recipes and make it for me! I'm going to set up my test account now....

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate: Jack Pirtle of the infamous Pirtle clan here. A big fat Tucson "Gracias" for your magnificient cookbook and role in our celebration. It couldn't have nicer unless we were into my "trailer park" liquid recipe. Unfortunately we settled for beer and wine and not the margaritas. Again thank you for being a key part of our celebration.

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love my cookbook. Having the favorite recipes of my children and family members in one book is amazing - along with the pictures of all of us. It's a treasure to be passed down through the generations. Thank you for putting together a book so beautiful and professional. Klaire Pirtle

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website is really neat. Your cookbooks are really special. What a great family project.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Jack & Klaire,
I am so glad that you liked your cookbooks and that the party was a hit! I had a great time working on your books, and it truly was a delight to work with your family. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Happy Cooking,
Kate

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Hi MonsoonArtisan, my friend!
I am so glad to hear from you. I was very pleased with your cookbook too. I am so happy that you are enjoying it. Please keep in touch and thank you for your friendship! I feel lucky to know you!

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Kate!
I just wanted to say "I
love you!"
-AG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home